Keeping it simple with today’s post.
- My health.
- My family and friends’ health.
- The seriousness with which my family and friends take their health, coronavirus, and the recommended precautions.
- Solo walks by Lake Michigan.
- A caring boss and the ability to work remotely that will allow me to maintain income.
- Access to food, water, and hygiene products.
- An emotional support network.
- Working electricity and heat.
- Access to the Internet, information, much needed comedic relief (Chris D’Elia’s YouTube channel) and other forms of entertainment (The Murder Squad: Jensen & Holes podcast).
I am encouraged by the shows of support, kindness, and unity both locally and worldwide. That said, as grateful as I am, I am feeling really badly for those that don’t have these things. If there’s anyway I can help anyone else, please let me know!
Thanks for reading. To get new post notifications for Oh | Hey, subscribe with your email address and follow me on Instagram at ohhey__megan.